Monday, April 25, 2011

Top Seed on Verge of Elimination

The San Antonio Spurs who have been the best team in the NBA for most of the season are now just one loss away from being eliminated in the first round of the NBA playoffs.  Many experts thought that Memphis would push the Spurs, but not many people could have seen this coming.  The Grizzlies have just flat out outplayed the Spurs thus far in this series, blowing them out in Game 3.  After the Grizzlies won Game 1 many thought that the Spurs would regroup and handle their business, which they did.  Then after going 0-2 on their trip to Memphis, the Spurs look more like the eight seed.  The age of Tim Duncan and lack of production from outside of their big three has finally caught up to this aging team.

1 comment:

  1. I am one of them, I did not see this coming at all. I still had the Spurs losing to the Lakers, but I would not have thought Memphis would eliminate them! This could be good news though because I still have the Chicago Bulls winning the whole thing.

    ReplyDelete