With all the hype surrounding this star filled game it turned out to be as advertised. While the Heat jumped out to an early lead and led by as many in the first half, the Knicks went on a 16-0 run to end the half. Throughout the remaining of the game both teams battled back and forth as the game remained close. With the Heat up by 4 with three minutes to go Chauncey Billups took over the game. Mr. Big Shot as he is called hit a deep 3 pointer to put the Knicks up for good.. Billups made a steal on the next Heat possession and the Knicks were able to notch their first big win since acquiring Carmelo Anthony, 91-86.
This is the link to the box score and recap of the game: http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/recap?gameId=310227014.
I like seeing the Knicks getting on the right track. They have been bad for so long and now they have a good team that can take them someplace. I really like them beating the Heat. The Heat is the Patriots of basketball and everyone likes to see them lose. I just cant wait to see how the Knicks finish out the season and I hope they do well.
ReplyDelete